Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Boldness

Don't let the world EVER tell you how to be a Christian. They don't have the faith you have. They don't have the knoweldege you have. They don't have the God you have. HA!

Do what the Word says. Be Bold. Love God. Love Others. Let the Love of God pour out of you that they have NO CHOICE but to encounter Him everytime they encounter you! Working my way up folks! Not quite there yet, but I'm putting the Devil under my feet and going to march boldly forward!

In encourage you to do the same. But remember to let God order your steps! We are mighty men and women of God! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You will get mocked, made fun of, some Christians are even being killed! But this world is not our home. Don't be afraid! Stand up for God, and He will do the same for you. He already has! Think about it! (The Cross)

P.S. Being bold does NOT mean being cocky. It means, not being a wimp when it comes to what you believe, and not letting the world push you over! We've all had those people that challenge ou faith -- they won't go away. So prepare yourselves for battle, and bring the Sword (the Word) with you!!! Carry it in your heart always.

Love ya much!

P.

2 comments:

  1. I have noticed, Paula, that whenever anyone is trying to tell me how I am supposed to live in order to be a "Christian," my compliance will you somehow benefit them personally. They either want something material that I would give them, were I but a Christian, or they are trying to assume power over me. I think it helps to remember that "Christian" means "like Christ," not like each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Like Christ. Very True. Not like each other at all. Thanks for that.

    I'm re-reading this and it sounds angry! LOL. I was trying to remember what happened, and I remember. My family (aunt's and cousins) were teasing me about being a Christian. I was hurt more than angry, but that situation showed me that I'm not quite delivered from people just yet...lol.

    It's one thing if it's strangers, but a whole different ball game when it's family. The journey continues! <3

    ReplyDelete