Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wedding Planning Breather

So I knew that planning a wedding would get stressful -- but I didnt think it would be THIS stressful so quick. A lot going on in my head. We need to save money for a wedding, house, and honeymoon all under 1-year. I was even planning to make a film in 2012, but I'm afraid I'll be stretching myself thin if I did that.

So I've decided to take a break. PJ and I have been in wedding/house hunting mode since the engagement and I'M TIRED -- I know he is. lol.

Last weekend was the much needed break we both deserved an we decided to focus on more important things -- growing together in Christ. Boy oh boy was that a needed weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Agreed. LOL. Tired. =)
    Last weekend was a hurdle we needed to jump over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My People ask about Calling Short Flim And What Happened?

    ReplyDelete